Found our list of Lead Generation Software helpful? We’re here to help you make the right choice and automate your business processes. Let’s discover some of the essential factors that you must consider to make a smarter decision!
Buyers Guide Content
B2B lead generation is the process followed by outsourcing companies, software developers, marketing and advertising agencies, auto manufacturers, chemical plants, etc. to identify and attract potential customers. B2B sales and marketing teams adopt different lead generation strategies like referral marketing, free trial and social media marketing to connect with the target audience and cater to their demand.
1. Meaningful conversations: Building relationships is essential to making high sales. So next time a client or customer asks you about your business, instead of sending just a link, connect through video and phone calls and provide them with a complete summary of what you do.
2. Targeted list of business contacts: B2B lead generation software offers a vast database of companies which can be interested in your offerings. Using this database, you can create a list of targeted leads based on location, industry, revenue and company size.
3. Cold emails: B2B lead gen software offers the merge tags option wherein you can personalize the content of each cold email that you send to your prospective lead. Personalized cold emails have higher chances of getting client responses.
4. Marketing automation: Lead management solutions provide marketing automation tools to help with customer segmentation and converting the leads into SQL or sales qualified leads.
5. Warm calls: Warm calls are for such leads which are already aware about your business. You can engage in warm calls to initiate meaningful conversation and understand their business requirements.
6. Embedded promotion: Automated lead generation software helps in embedding promotional links to your email signature, which takes B2B prospects to a landing page.
7. Connect on social media: Social media is a powerful medium for engaging conversations and marketing promotion. Connect with as many leads as possible by joining the right social media groups and start marketing your business.
8. Website traffic: Make sure that you are adding to your promotional campaigns and web pages the right keywords. B2B lead generation tools let you find out high search volume keywords for improving the website's traffic. The better the traffic, the higher are the chances of attracting b2 Bleads.
Acquire or attract leads by sharing content across multiple marketing channels. This content can be in the form of infographics, white papers, blog posts and more that can be shared on social media channels.
Further, lead scoring gives an understanding about prospects who are likely to become your customer. Profiling such leads is important for B2B lead generation process as you get a clear view of their purchasing power. You can give score to B2B lead based on attributes like budget, timeline, company size, services required, etc.
1. Interactive landing pages: Develop an optimized and well-designed landing page to attract the right B2B leads. An engaging landing page offers a better browsing experience. You can create an attractive landing page for B2B lead generation by:
2. Organizing webinars: Webinars are informative sources for connecting with potential customers. Statistics also suggest how almost half of those who register for these webinars always turn up. Through such webinars, you can showcase your expertise while at the same time help clients resolve their issues.
3. Free trials: This is one of the most effective B2B lead generation strategies used by software companies to generate more leads. Everybody likes free runs and such trials allow customers a hands-on experience regarding your services or product.
4. Influencer marketing: This is an important strategy to increase the reach of your offerings and build trust among your target users. Once your product's credibility is established, you are bound to generate more B2B leads.
5. Referral programs: Referral program is based on the strategy where your existing customers promote your offerings among their friends or families to generate their interest. Referral programs remain to be one of the most important B2B lead generation strategies for software companies.
6. Survey forms: Survey form is a great value addition to your business because it gives you the first-hand information regarding:
Survey is an important B2B lead generation strategy because customers give you their contact details, which you can use for lead profiling.
Lead generation software is an enterprise technology that helps generate, qualify and categorize leads for nurturing and conversion. Leads can be generated from multiple channels like social media pages, emails, etc.
Lead generation software provides a range of features for identifying the most appropriate lead generation strategy to track your potential customers. The software is deployed for collecting leads from specified channels and routing them to sales and marketing teams.
B2B lead generation tools help identify prospects for your products and services. Based on demographic, psychographic and technographic filters, B2B lead generation software qualifies and nurtures your potential customers. B2B lead generation systems also help identify lead triggers like customization requirement to help your sales team close deals faster.
1. Website visitor identification: B2B lead generation software tracks your website visitors and helps in following up with them even if they have not filled any form or signed up on your website.
2. Lead data collection: Leads from all marketing channels are tracked, be it social media, website forms or emails. These leads are further categorized based on certain parameters like company size, industry, scope of customization, etc.
3. Email marketing: B2B lead gen tools help run email marketing campaigns and create the workflow for follow ups with personalized greetings
4. Landing page creation: Pre-set templates with B2B lead gen software helps create customized landing pages as per your campaign and the target audience.
5. Sales process automation: B2B lead gen solutions helps the salesforce in automating day-to-day tasks like follow ups with prospects. The software shares automated reminders for following up with any lead. Also, it helps in creating the SMS and email workflow for automated yet real-time interaction with prospects.
6. Live chat: B2B lead generation tools can be integrated with live chat technology to track any visitor’s intent and to route their query to the most suitable agent.
7. Social media marketing: B2B lead gen software can be integrated with different social media channels to track any brand-related activity and notify your marketing team about the same.
8. Customer insights: The software provides insights about the demography and technography of different prospects. Accordingly, you can frame your marketing communication.
1. Targeting the ideal audience: B2B lead generation tools make it easy to conduct campaigns for lead generation and reaching the targeted audience.
2. Growing your followers: B2B lead generation tools can be used to craft quality content and start conversation with potential and existing customers to increase a brand's following.
3. Gathering customer reviews: B2B lead gen software can be used for collecting customer testimonials and reviews for marketing collaterals and convincing the prospective leads about a product's or service's performance.
4. Boosting revenue: As leads get converted into sales with the help of the software, your business's revenue outcome receives a boost.
5. Analysing website traffic: Lead generation software makes it easy to analyse website traffic so that more leads can be turned into profitable buyers.
6. Improving sales productivity: Automated lead generation software automates repetitive manual tasks like data entry so that the sales team can focus on more value-added activities.
7. Lead analytics: B2B lead generation tools provide lead analytics to refine your marketing strategies as well as check those channels that are best for lead generation.
Author: Kalpana Arya
(Showing 1 - 20 of 33 products)
For lead generation, businesses use different tools for lead data collection, email marketing, landing page creation, social media promotion, live chat, salesforce automation, and more.
Let us have a look at the best B2B lead generation tools in India for capturing, managing and tracking leads: SeedProd: SeedProd lead management solution offers drag and drop builder for creating attractive landing pages without any code. The lead generation software is compatible with WordPress and offers version control and live previews in real-time. WPForms: WPForms B2B lead generation tool is a simple form builder that makes it easy to add to a website all lead generation forms. The B2B lead generation software supports entry management and smart conditional logic too. Constant Contact: Constant Contact is an automated lead generation software offering website builder with marketing tools integration for effective lead conversion. The B2B lead gen software has inbuilt analytic tools for monitoring visitor's metrics and tracking a website's performance. OptinMonster: OptinMonster lead generation software is best for developing onsite marketing and promotional campaigns as well as automatically verifying the leads. The automated lead generation software can be integrated with content management tools, CRM platforms and emails.
Lead gen software helps businesses define their lead generation strategies besides routing the collected leads to the specified marketing and sales channels.
Some of the best B2C lead generation software to help you handle complex lead generation challenges are: Upviral Hunter.io Leadpages Feverr Leadfeeder Hubspot Typeform
Last Updated on : 04 Oct, 2022
Lead generation software is a computer applications that help you to capture customer contact details from other online platforms and channels. This software is easily integrated with CRM tools and route the leads to marketing, purchase and sales department.
Get Advice from India’s
Best Software Expert
|Lead Generation Software Cost|
|Best Lead Generation Software||Price||Ratings|
|Freshsales CRM||₹1651 /Month||4.7|
|Agile CRM||₹742 /User||4.7|
review for Salesforce CRM
"The reports function is the most beneficial since it allows users to develop unique insights into the Sales data that can be applied to forecasting."
review for Freshsales CRM
"Initially, I had thought I would regret buying from here... But I couldn't have been more wrong."
review for Agile CRM
"This service was professional and incredibly fast in providing recommendations and booking appointments for reviewing demo packages of software."
review for Leadfuze
"I have known about this company and my personal experience with them has been very positive."
Digital Marketing Tools| Bulk SMS Software| SEO Audit Tools | Plagiarism Checker | Email Marketing Tools| Language Translation Software| Emergency Notification Software| Content Management Software| Mobile Marketing Software| Social Media Analytics Tools| Social Media Management Tools| Digital Signage Software| WhatsApp Marketing Software| Grammar Checker Software| App Store Optimization (ASO) Tools| Email Verification Tools| Telemarketing Software| Chatbot Software| AI Writing Assistants | URL Shortener | Web Content Management Software| Affiliate Marketing Software|
Let us have a look at the best lead generation tools for small businesses: Pardot Bitrix24 Pipedrive Agile CRM ClickPoint Active Campaign
The best lead generation software for a thriving real estate business are: Freshsales OnSpot Social BoldLeads Follow Up Boss Squarespace BoomTown