RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
WARRANTIES AND RETURNS
- Techjockey is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases, we offer the return facilities as described below.
- Unless you have a separate written agreement with Techjockey, the return of hardware and software purchased from Techjockey (collectively, "Product") is subject to specific manufacturer, publisher or distributor restrictions. Such suppliers may provide limited or no returns of Products.
- If the supplier accepts returns, you may return Product and Techjockey will assist in its replacement or grant you a credit against future purchases in an amount equal to the original purchase price less any applicable restocking fees.
- You are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Returns are also subject to the rights of return processes below. If you fail to return Product within the applicable Return Policy period or if the Product does not meet the rights of return and processes under this Return Policy, the Product is considered accepted by you and not returnable.
- In the following circumstances after verifying the same, the Techjockey at its discretion may allow the customer to return the product
- You receive a faulty/defective/physically damaged product (Dead on Arrival) and report the issue to Techjockey within 48 hours from the date of delivery. Packages that are obviously damaged should be refused at the time of the original delivery attempt. If damaged Products are accepted from the carrier, contact Techjockey within 48 hours after receipt of shipment to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of the damaged Products. All damages should be noted on the carrier delivery record prior to the delivery person leaving your premises. Please save the Product and all original box and packaging. Timely receipt of this information is necessary to file a damage claim with the freight carrier and avoid delays in returns and replacements.
- You receive a product with different specification from what you read on the website and report the issue to Techjockey within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
- You receive a product that is not what you ordered and report the issue to Techjockey within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
- The following cannot be returned to the Techjockey (Not all-inclusive)
- Items which manufacturer will not accept returns.
- Custom configured products.
- Discontinued items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Additionally, Techjockey cannot be held responsible for equipment installed or configured when the equipment has subsequently been altered or configured by persons other than Techjockey. Except as set out here, all other express or implied terms or warranties relating to the Services are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Techjockey does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check the suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
- In some instances, Customers may benefit from special price discounts issued by Techjockey/ manufacturer specifically for their benefit. Such goods are not returnable and may not be sold to other customers. Accordingly, orders for such goods cannot be cancelled and Techjockey can only accept a return of such goods where they prove to be defective and the Goods are returned for repair or replacement.
- Return or refund will only be considered ones the concerned customer has produced relevant evidence with regards to the issue raised.
- Return and Refunds shall be subject to testing and verifying the alleged fault by the authorized person of Techjockey.
- Techjockey's technical support staff or Customer Support staff, as appropriate, will advise you of which method of delivery to use to return the products. Depending on the nature of the product purchased. Authorised product returns must be sent to the address communicated by our authorized personnel.
- All returned goods must be accompanied by Techjockey's Returns Authorisation number ('RA Number') which can be obtained by contacting Customer Support on (Email). Returned goods will not be accepted without an RA Number. Do not write directly on the manufacturer's packaging. Please write the RA number on the address label provided with the Returns Authorisation and attach it to the returned package. Any defacement of the manufacturer's packaging or damage caused by inadequate packaging may result in the rejection of the return or an additional restocking fee, at Techjockey's sole discretion.
- Techjockey cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit. It is the Customer's responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent any damages.
- On receipt of the returned product, we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us.
- On receipt of the returned product, we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us.
- If following the testing process, the product is found to be in good working order without defect, we will return the product to you, and the carriage costs of this return will be your responsibility. Please note that if you have, in the meantime, required us to provide you with a replacement product before completion of the testing process, you will have to pay for this product also.
- Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer's instructions and warranty procedure. In order to resolve your problem as quickly as possible, we may refer you to the product manufacturer who will deal directly with the return. In these instances, we will provide you with contact information for the relevant manufacturer.
- This warranty shall not apply if the goods have been worked upon, altered or damaged in any way by the Customer or its employees or agents, or to goods not used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Please note that the Software Licences are non-returnable unless the software is materially non-compliant with its specification or the physical media on which it is supplied is defective. But in the case of long-term subscriptions, the refund policy will be as specified under the Appendix-A to this policy.
- Some manufacturers require goods to be returned within specific days in order to secure the refund. In such instances, the manufacturer's time limit will apply. This is clearly indicated on the catalogue page for the particular product. We can only accept the return of a defective product that does not meet the description if they are returned to us within the specified period. Beyond that period you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and you must, therefore, check the goods promptly on receipt.
- In the case of Hardware products, Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- In the case of Non-Confirmed product/service, you can cancel the product using the following procedure. If your order is confirmed from our end, you won't be able to cancel it.
Here How You Can Cancel:
- Login to your Techjockey account
- Go to Account Settings
- Select the appropriate order from My Orders
- Click on Cancel for the product you want to cancel
- As soon as you cancel an order, we will send a confirmation of cancellation to your registered email address. Also, the status of that particular order will change to 'Cancelled. If your purchase contains more than one item, the entire order needs to be cancelled; you can't cancel individual items of an order.
- As far as the Customized Products are concerned, such products cannot be returned, unless agreed otherwise in writing between the parties.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case you do not receive the delivery within the period agreed in the Transaction or within the period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier or any other situation as specified above in this policy. In case you do not raise a refund claim using the method as specified in this policy within the stipulated period, than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- We may also request you for additional information and documents for verification.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- In case of late/missing refund, please follow the procedure as follows;
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account/ the method you have used to pay the billing amount.
- Next, contact your bank or service provider as the case may be. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with these terms and other policies if any agreed and signed between the parties in pursuance thereof.
- Customer shall be responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments.
- Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to insure the goods for their full value.
- All returned goods must be accompanied by Techjockey's Returns Authorisation number ('RA Number') which can be obtained by contacting Customer Support on email@example.com
- Please write the RA number on the address label provided with the Returns Authorisation and attach it to the returned package.
- Techjockey shall not be considered in breach of its Satisfaction Guarantee policy or default under any terms of service, and shall not be liable to the Client for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a "Force Majeure Event").
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- Techjockey may at any time, without notice to you and its sole discretion, amend this policy periodically. You are expected to check this policy from time to time for updates. For more information on our Return and Refund Policy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table-I (SUBSCRIPTION BASED)
Techjockey Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
81/1, 2nd Floor, Aurobindo Tower,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, Adchini, New Delhi